Updated 11 / 01 / 2021
"THE" Fine Print.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. 'Deep-linking', 'embedding' or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called "Providers", assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
1. modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
2. change these Conditions from time to time, your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
3. We will use our reasonable endeavors to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other that which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site.
We use Ram Couriers as one of our service providers to deliver parcels. We use their online waybill generation platform that requires us to input your information into their system.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
We no longer accept any international orders. If you live outside of South Africa, please arrange for a South African friend or relative to order and receive your shipment on your behalf. Orders placed for international delivery will NOT be shipped.
Lead time is dependent on stock availability. Should we have stock available, orders will be packed and processed on the designated packing days provided payment is validated/received before 10:00 hours.(Designated packing days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays)
At certain times of the year however, we do run a constant packing team that fulfils your orders.
Peak seasons like Spring, Potato and Garlic seasons can see us running up to a week late on processing or orders. We ask that at these times of the year, that you please exercise patience as we are working our level best to get your seed out.
From time to time we may run out of certain products, or the amounts reflected on the site is incorrect. While we take every endeavour to ensure that our stock control is correct, we occasionally "slip-up" and run short of certain lines. We will in this case try and replace it with the closest available product.
If you would NOT like a replacement please make a note in the comments section of your order.
We will happily help you to combine orders, and will do our utmost to ensure this happens as smoothly as possible.
Please note the following:
1) We are unable to combine orders if one order has already been shipped. (yes, we get requested to do this... seriously)
2) Please use the comments section to notify us of the first order number / order ID that the new order must be combined with.
3) Please also contact the office with both order numbers, to ensure that our order fulfilment department is promptly notified.
4) If you are combining orders shipping charges may change, if they do, our office will contact you.
When you click to make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website.
Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided from the outset, as title and risk will pass to you once the order has left our premises.
1) All orders over R750 will enjoy free shipping. ( With maximum packed weight of 2Kg)
Free Shipping comes with T's&C's
1) The parcel contents can be anything as long as it's under 2kg, including packaging.
2) Excludes any products that are already discounted, like our seed collections.
3) Excludes wholesale, discounted or bulk orders.
4) Only on orders shipped within South Africa.
5) Multiple order cannot be combined, the Free Shipping order MUST be placed as a single order.
6) The R750 value must be before VAT.
TIP: Our shipping options and rates do change based on your shipping address. (Couriers cannot deliver to a postal address)
For the best shipping rates, please check by changing your shipping address between a physical street address and a postal address. This will allow you to choose the fastest AND most cost effective shipping option.
2) Fastway Couriers are our preferred shipping option. (NB: NOT a P.O.Box) They can ONLY deliver to a day-time street or office address in certain main centres and outlying areas. Please ensure that your street address AND postal code is entered correctly to ensure a proper quotation.
Note that certain outlying areas may only be serviced by Fastway once a week.
3) RAM Couriers option. RAM Couriers collects from Livingseeds Farm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. They deliver to ANY location in South Africa, both urban and rural. As long as you can provide a physical address and a contactable phone number they will be able to deliver to you.
4) Postnet Counter-to-Counter If you have a Postnet near you, this may be a preferred option in smaller towns and outlying areas. Please note that Postnet has a special on with a flat-rate on all parcels up to 5kgs. This is a great cost effective way to ship bulk parcels
Occasionally packages are returned to us undeliverable. Should this event take place every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for re-shipment.
If we cannot contact you or your parcel is returned to us a second time we will donate the contents a local charity of our choice.
Order processing will not begin until we receive 1) a confirmed order and 2) full payment.
Should you for any reason wish to cancel your purchase you will be liable for a 15% handling fee. You must advise us in writing of your cancellation and any such cancellation must be signed by the person who made the original purchase. The goods must be returned to us unopened and undamaged in the original packaging within 14 calendar days.
We recommend that you use a courier service for all returns as it offers shipment tracking. Should you choose to use a carrier that does not offer a tracking facility and the goods are lost then no refund or return will be considered.
Wholesale orders are considered as any orders that cannot be placed via our website. A separate quotation is generated by our offices.
All Wholesale orders are quoted ex Livingseeds Farm, Midvaal.
We will require a minimum of 50% deposit to start processing these orders.
Once placed and deposit received, the order is deemed valid, any cancellation from this point will carry a 15% handling fee on the entire order value.
Once processed and ready for collection, the balance will need to be paid. Orders must be collected timeously to ensure no degradation of the product. If needs be we can arrange transport at your cost.
Finally, any wholesale orders not fully paid for and/or not collected within two weeks of invoicing will be sold to defray costs and limit losses.
Once supplied, there are no returns on wholesale orders.
Payment Options and Pricing
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR).
We endeavour to offer you competitive prices on current products; you're total order price will include the price of the purchase plus any applicable sales tax and shipping charges (on the day of shipping).
We reserve the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards. If you do not have a credit card please utilise one of the other payment options, or simply click the back button to complete your order with an EFT payment option. All of your order details will be saved online under in the Your Account section.
EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer)
One of the most widely used ways of sending money online. Once you have added enough items to your shopping cart, proceed to “Checkout” and follow the order processing instructions. Select the option to pay via EFT. You will then have to load Livingseeds as a beneficiary on your internet banking and PLEASE use the unique order number in the reference line for your payment. This should ensure speedy processing and delivery of your selected products.
You may pay for your products through a direct deposit. It’s exactly the same as doing an EFT payment, except you’ll have to go into your bank and physically make your direct deposit there.
PLEASE use the unique Order ID: number in the reference line for your payment.
PLEASE NOTE: An additional charge of R17.50 must be added to the Direct Deposit amount to cover the bank charges that our bank charges to receive your deposit.
Banking Details: Livingseeds Heirloom Seeds (Pty) Ltd
Standard Bank Vereeniging
Cheque Acc#: 022 369 813
Branch Code 051001