2 x Livingseeds Sprouting System Lids.
On header card, with instructions.
WATCH: The Video
The Livingseeds Sprouting System™ is an attractive, simple to use, home growing kit to help you produce your own healthy sprouts at a fraction of the cost of store bought sprouts.
Sprouts have high levels of naturally available vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, as well as bio-available enzymes that help feed your body, stimulate your natural systems and protect you against free radical damage.
Follow our simple instructions and you can be eating your own healthy sprouts in as little as 3 days.
Our specially designed lids fit most standard 750ml jars (Mayo, Dill, Pickles etc)
Instructions for use:
How to use your Livingseeds Sprouting System™:
This is a simple process, and we will walk you through the steps. There are two phases to sprouting seed.
The first is the soaking process: this happens each time you start a sprouting session. (Steps 1-4)
The second is the rinsing process: this needs to happen at least twice a day (Steps 5-8)
- Unpack and wash your Sprouting System™ lids in warm soapy water.
- Find and wash 2 x 750ml jars that fit the Livingseeds Sprouting System lids.
- Add 1-2 Tbs of Livingseeds Sprouting Seed to each jar.
- Add water to cover seed and allow to stand for 6 hours or overnight
- Fill to half way with cool water, and swirl your seed around, then drain and rinse
- Rinse and repeat until there is no milky residue in the water.
- Drain again. (Hold jar at an angle to get the best flow through the lid)
- Lay the Livingseeds Sprouting System™ on its side to allow for maximum airflow and growing space.
Repeat steps 5 – 8 at least twice a day.
That’s it, it really is that simple.
Once at the growing stage that you prefer, store them in an airtight plastic container in your fridge. They will keep for 3-5 days in perfect condition. Just give them a quick rinse before you use them.
Nothing beats the superiority of real food! Sprouted seed provides you with the convenience and quality of a nutrient dense super-food in a small package. In their initial growth phase, sprouted seed has exceptionally high amounts of active nutrients that are easily assimilated by your body. Some quick examples are:
- Highly available source of vitamins: Sprouted seed has dramatically increased vitamin content, one can often see a 30 fold increase in naturally bio-available vitamins.
- Increased bio-availability of minerals: Not all minerals are equal, the minerals available in sprouted seed are in a uniquely active form, which enables your body to absorb and utilise them immediately.
- Highly available enzymes: For your body to function efficiently, enzymes are essential. The concentrated source of enzymes found in fresh sprouts assists your body in performing at its optimum level.
- Increased essential fatty acid levels: Fatty acids are essential for the vital functions of your body. Sprouts have increased levels of these naturally occurring fatty acids that your body uses for its day to day processes.
- Increased fibre and mucilage content: The modern diet is often severely lacking in both fibre and mucilage. Sprouts deliver a very high level of these important, cleansing and health boosting types of fibre, all in a simple, nutritious and tasty package.
- High in vegetable proteins: Sprouts are packed with high quality proteins that are easily utilised by the body.
Food Grade Plastic: Made from food grade Polypropylene. Will not taint your food or harm your precious family.
Robust: This is an important point for us. The Livingseeds Sprouting System is designed to withstand the rigours of daily use.
Flexible: Designed to be flexible, our lids are impact resistant and will not crack. It’s important to note that cracks in sprouters can harbour bacteria that can either harm your sprouts or your health.
Hygienic: The entire Livingseeds Sprouting System can be popped into your dishwasher, or simply washed with a brush in hot soapy water. They have been designed to be the most hygienic sprouters available on the market.
Healthy Ventilation: Sprouts are living organisms and they need a constant flow of fresh air to ensure healthy growth and to prevent the growth of dangerous mould. The Livingseeds Sprouting System has been designed to use the natural heat generated during seed germination to efficiently exchange air inside the jar.
Eco-friendly: Specially designed to fit most commonly available 750ml glass jars. It’s a simple step to up-cycle a few of these jars into sprouting jars, instead of sending them off to the landfill. If you happen to break a jar, simply up-cycle another, and you are good to go.
Simple, Fun sprouting process: This is a simple sprouter, it’s easy and fun to use. Your kids will really enjoy watching the seed sprout, which will excite them into eating fresh, healthy sprouts.
Recyclable: Naturally the plastic is recyclable, but that’s still many, many years away.
Sprouting System (Twin Pack)
- Product Code: SMTP2
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: R46.00